With this advertisement Ernest Shackleton recruited the 27 members of his Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition in 1914. Their goal was to be the first people to cross the South Pole. Shackleton sailed southward with the Endurance until, in February 1915, they were trapped by the South Polar pack ice in the most extreme weather conditions. Finally, Shackleton had to abandon the ship and the idea of the transcontinental journey and suddenly change the focus of the expedition to survival.
Thanks to the physical and mental endurance of the team and perfect navigation in the toughest conditions, Shackleton finally managed to bring all 28 members of the expedition back to England alive.
The Endurance Expedition is still considered one of the most impressive examples of managing a nearly hopeless situation.
90 years later Endurance Capital was founded as an investment company for SME companies in special situations. Endurance Capital AG, initially with one shareholder, one member of staff, and a small equity base, is now a diversified medium-sized industrial holding company.
If we have aroused your interest, please send your application via e-mail.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Endurance Capital AG
Current positions available:
Student trainee / Intern - Controlling (m/f)
- Collaboration within the group reporting / internal management reporting
- Cooperation in the preparation of medium-term planning, extrapolations and budget
- Create regular reports, ad-hoc analyses and special evaluations
- Optimizing existing and developing new tools
- Maintenance of controlling data
- Merging and editing data from different source systems
- Support in the connection of new investments
- Own smaller projects in the field of controlling
- Average of 10 to 15 hours a week
- You are studying economics with a focus on controlling at a university or a university of applied sciences
- You have both a good problem-solving and analysis capability as well as an independent way of working
- You are a team player and have a strong service orientation
- You have very good MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- It is a varied and responsible task in the context of your education. You will get to know the work in a dedicated team in the exciting environment of an investment company.