- With its headquarters in Waldkraiburg, Peters Bildungsgruppe is one of the largest providers of private education in Germany.
- Peters Bildung GmbH offers advanced vocational training and qualification at 20 locations in Bavaria and Baden Württemberg. The Vocational Training Centre at its Waldkraiburg location specializes in occupational rehabilitation and integration.
- Endurance restructured and refinanced the company as part of an insolvency plan procedure. The insolvency plan procedure was completed in March 2011 and is still considered the fastest ever performed in Germany.
- The company has been sold to the Quin Academy in two steps in 2013 and 2015.
- Kokinetics GmbH is a leading manufacturer of seat structural parts in the automotive field with headquarters in Kriftel (Hessen).
- The shareholding was purchased in 2011 with management participation as part of a management buy-in, with the company being fundamentally restructured and internationally repositioned with the establishment of an engineering subsidiary in Detroit and the acquisition of a production site in the Czech Republic. Today almost all global OEMs, leading suppliers and system manufacturers are customers of Kokinetics.
- 100% of the shares were sold to the Chinese company AVIC Electromechanical Systems Co. Ltd. in May 2014. This takeover represents the next logical step in corporate development for both Kokinetics and AVICEM. The two companies complement each other ideally and open up additional outstanding development opportunities for Kokinetics.
- Reformhaus Bacher GmbH + Co. KG is the second largest chain of health food shops in Germany with 70 stores, mainly in North Rhine-Westphalia and Lower Saxony.
- The investment was made together with NRW Bank in 2008.
- Amongst other things, Endurance Capital strengthened the management team, reorganized the Advisory Board and implemented various operational restructuring measures.
- The shareholding was disposed in 2011.
Vogt electronic AG – Charged up to Japan
- Vogt electronic AG in Passau is a global manufacturer of electronic parts and components (e.g. sensors) for use, for example, in cars.
- Working together with a German bank and an international fund, Endurance Capital bought out Vogt electronic’s other commercial banks and repositioned the company in strategic and operational terms. One measure involved the liquidation of a highly unprofitable production location in order to rescue the company as a whole.
- Vogt electronic was sold to the Japanese Sumida Group following successful restructuring.
Schaltbau AG – Setting the right course
- Schaltbau AG is a listed manufacturer of components and systems for transportation technology, supplying amongst others door systems for buses and rail vehicles
- Endurance Capital was the company’s largest shareholder and nominated part of the Supervisory Board.
- 27% of the share capital was acquired in 2003, part of which was sold on the stock exchange in 2006.
- Schaltbau was transformed from a threatened company in need of restructuring to a sound stock exchange recommendation and regained its full credit standing after only 3 years.